Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo

Thursday 16 May 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo (*)

i think dry shampoo is my favourite ever hair product - i've gone through countless bottles by a handful of different brands, but i've never found one that i love. until now. if you read my previous post on John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner, then you'll know that the products left me with greasier hair than normal so i was grateful for the dry shampoo that was also included in the bundle! 
my main pet peeves with dry shampoos that i've used in the past are the visible white patches and how 'gassy' and unpleasant they are when you spray them (yes, i know this is an awful description! they just linger in the air and leave you choking a bit!). this has neither of these! 
it does feel a little more wet than others i've used before, if this makes any sense - it feels more like a spray when it comes out of the can, but does the job as soon as it settles on the hair. it also doesn't have that awful lingering, gassy effect which I hate, it goes straight to the hair and nowhere else - i think this could be my perfect dry shampoo! 
as for the Volume effect it promises, i can't say i noticed it all that much - when i first use it, it does spruce up my roots, but will fall again fairly quickly, but this is just my hair rather than the product - literally no volumising products have a long-lasting effect on my hair! 
i think if i were to buy into the whole Luxurious Volume collection then it would eventually have some effect on my hair, i just can't afford it at the moment, but i definitely want to try out the Fine to Full Blowout Spray and Blow Dry Lotion Root Booster to see if i can finally get some volume to my hair!

do any of you have a dry shampoo that you love, or will you even go and try this out?


No comments:

Post a Comment