Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit Dandelion

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Review // Benefit Dandelion







'This sheer ballerina pink finishing powder with a subtle shimmer takes your complexion from dull to radiant in an instant! To perk up throughout the day, dust on cheeks or all over face. Soft, natural-bristle blush brush included.'

When I was younger, I always remember being jealous of friends who had this in their make-up bags, but now I've hit the ripe old age of 20 (almost), I can't say that it excited me as much. 
I'm sure I remember this having a much more pinky hue to it, but this was a few years back now so there is a chance that Benefit have changed the product since. 
Unfortunately for me, once I've put my face powder on, this barely shows on my skin and just makes me look like i've put far too much powder on my face - not a nice look!

What's everyone else favourites of the little Benefit boxes?

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment