Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The Haul Post

Friday 5 July 2013

The Haul Post


haul posts are my absolute favourite things to blog about, and to read too, and i think this is actually the longest i've gone in a while without posting a haul. this one has actually built up over a couple of months now and probably the last one that i'll blog before a big summer/holiday one in august time. there's a mix of fashion & beauty, so let's go! 


this is essentially a mini haul in itself! some of you may have seen recently that Bodyshop had a huge sale with 40% off everything, including sale prices, so there was no way I could resist. I picked up a Coconut and Raspberry shower gel (hello, favourite scents ever!) for just £1.80 each, the coconut hand sanitizer for £1.50 and the primer for £7.20, which i'll be reviewing in full at some point. i also picked up a flannel, which isn't pictured here, for £1.50 and in total i picked up almost £30 worth of bits for just £13.80 with free delivery - bargain! 


i have finally popped my Sleek blush cherry with this beauty - Rose Gold. I do have a full review coming soon, I'm just waiting for the right light to get good pictures! it's such a gorgeous colour and i'll definitely be picking up more Sleek products in the future. 



i just picked up a cheapy white crop top from Primark for around £3, just as a staple piece.


i also picked up this beauty from Primark too for £14, which i thought was a bargain compared to how much some other high street stores would charge. i haven't had the chance to wear it much yet because it's more of a 'going-out' top, which i don't do all that often.


i'm determined to brighten up my summer wardrobe so i picked up this lightweight, lime jumper from Ebay for under £6. it came from Hong Kong in less than three weeks and i think i'll be snapping up the white version too!


i just could not leave this dress on ASOS, especially just for £12! super simple, but super summery. 


i won these gorgeous Topshop shorts on Ebay for just £9, and have had so many compliments on them since - definitely glad i grabbed them, because they'll definitely be a summer wardrobe staple.


more monochrome florals! i picked these up from sheinside.com, and i'm not sure if they're the exact H&M pair, or a similar version, but they were around £11 with free shipping from the US and arrived within a week. definitely check out this website - they have some gorgeous pieces for a fraction of the price you'd pay over here!


i saw these in the kids section of River Island at the weekend, and i actually fit into a pair so headed straight to the checkout for just £12! i love the coral shades in the floral print - my favourite summer colour this year.


i couldn't resist some pretty underwear for £2 each in the Topshop sale...


i picked this up a while back in the New Look sale for £5. i've not got round to wearing it yet, but i think it'll be coming on holiday with me - the cut-out back is perfect for the sun!


sorry for the awful picture quality, but i was waiting for these to come so i could get this post up, so when i finally got my hands on them last night i snapped a quick photo. i picked up the ASOS Cropped Swing Camis in all three colours, mainly to go with the shorts and trousers above! they cost just £4.50 each with student discount and i'll get so much wear out of them this summer - they're perfect for teaming with high-waisted bottoms!


finally, another Ebay purchase. i'm not brave enough for the full on chunky gold jewellery trend, so i thought i'd start out subtle with this necklace for £3.99, and i'm loving it so far. it's a quick fix to add detail to an outfit!

and that is everything! if any of you have posted a haul lately, please leave the link in the comments as i'd love to check it out!

also, there's now less than a week to enter my 100 follower giveaway to win a £75 fashion & beauty bundle and more! 




10 comments:

  1. I love your embellished top, I don't think anyone would know it's from Primark either!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it certainly doesn't look like a Primark buy, does it!?

      Delete
  2. The embellished crop is so pretty and the Topshop shorts were a real bargain. Great haul Sophie, this has inspired me to do some summer shopping (not that I need much convincing!) :)
    x

    www.caseybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i've even convinced myself i need to do a big holiday shop! it doesn't take much. xx

      Delete
  3. Great Haul. I love the lime jumper. I think I will check out your ebay link and purchase one for myself.

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's an absolute bargain, and still great for the summer. xx

      Delete
  4. Everything is so pretty, I love the blush!


    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous, still can't get over it! xx

      Delete
  5. Hello (: I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards, which is just answering 10 questions that I listed on one of my recent posts. You have a great blog and I just wanted to share the love haha. (:

    Also, would you wear anything under your white crop top from Primark? Because I have a white crop top that I recently bought from American Apparel and I'm not sure how I feel about my bra being seen through lol. Anyways I love your posts. (:

    xoxo, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for the nomination! i filled in all the questions etc a few weeks back now. I actually haven't been wearing anything under it, apart from a bra obviously, it's nowhere near as sheer as I was expecting for a Primark cheapy. But if you're not keen on a little bit of bra show then either a t-shirt bra of a bandeau are fab alternatives! xx

      Delete