Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The Guest Post | Bargain Nail Polish

Friday 20 September 2013

The Guest Post | Bargain Nail Polish

today it's a guest post from the lovely Katie at Curled Fantasies.
She's sharing her favourite budget buy at the moment, and it's something i've been trying to get my hands on for a while, but always seems to be out of stock when i pop into store! i'll pop all her links at the end of the post as usual, and please pop over to her blog and check her out. 


Hi everyone! I’m Katie and I blog over at Curled Fantasies!


Today I wanted to introduce you to my current favourite budget buy from Superdrug! I’m sure you’ve all heard of MUA by now – with such low prices and a One Direction range how could you not have? I love doing my nails, so today I’m going to share my favourite MUA polishes with you!

L-R: Pistachio Ice Cream, Amaretto Crush, Koala Bear, Deepest Purple
I love these little bottles! They are obviously based on the Essie bottle design, but much smaller! They do look like they would cost more than they do - £1 a bottle is a total steal in my eyes!


Today I’m showcasing 4 shades. I decided to pick two shades to reflect the end of the summer, and two to reflect the start of autumn.

L-R: Pistachio Ice Cream, Amaretto Crush, Koala Bear, Deepest Purple
As you can probably tell, Pistachio Ice Cream and Amaretto Crush are the summer toned polishes I’ve picked. Pastel and bright they completely encapsulate how I’ve worn my nails for a majority of this summer! I will continue to use them every now and then, but we are moving into the more muted tones of autumn! Koala Bear and Deepest Purple will begin to grace my nails more as the weather changes and the days darken earlier!


The swatches above were 2 coats of each polish, and as you can see they all give brilliant coverage! They have a great amount of shine without a topcoat so when I use my trusty Barry M Topcoat these polishes become super shiny! They dry fairly quickly, and don’t produce any of those annoying little bubbles, which is a massive plus for me! The brush is a great size and the polish the perfect consistency.


It’s safe to say I love these polishes! And for only £1 each I’m almost positive I’ll keep repurchasing them as I run out of them – they are only small bottles after all! MUA cosmetics are available in most Superdrug stores so if you haven’t checked them out yet then get out from under your rock and get down there! They really are great products!


Big thanks to Sophie for letting me take over her blog for the day! If you’d like to see more beauty and fashion posts from me head over to Curled Fantasies and check me out!

xxxxxxx

LINKS
bloglovin' | click here!
twitter | @CurledFantasies
instagram | @katielounelson

No comments:

Post a Comment