Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: e.l.f Cosmetics Essentials Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory

Wednesday 16 January 2013

e.l.f Cosmetics Essentials Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory



i bought this on a bit of a whim - my previous face powder had just run out and this was just £1.50 so i added it to my basket. first impression was that the pot is very small, about 2/3's of the size of what i'd call a regular face powder size. what i do like about this is that it has very light coverage and doesn't leave my face looking heavily powdered - i don't use the puff that was provided with it, i just my normal powder brush and dust it over my whole face. it keeps the shine away and generally leaves my skin looking much more even in complexion. depending on how long this little pot lasts me, i probably will be repurchasing because it was such a bargain price and there's not any wastage in the form of clouds of the product flying out when i'm putting it onto my brush.

this is available from the e.l.f website for £1.50 in seven shades. 



No comments:

Post a Comment