Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: e.l.f Studio Stipple Brush

Thursday 17 January 2013

e.l.f Studio Stipple Brush




this is my life-changing makeup brush. santa was a meanie and didn't bring me the Real Techniques brushes i asked him for, so i bought myself the e.l.f version with my Christmas pennies and i am 100% in love. this just makes my foundation look flawless when i apply it. i don't know what it is that does it, maybe it's the 2 lengths of bristles, or maybe it's the face that when applying i dab it into my skin rather then spreading with a regular foundation brush, i just don't know. the bristles are SO soft aswell, i'm literally in love with this brush and i cannot rant and rave about it enough. if you want to try the Real Techniques brush but it's out of your budget like it was for me, then you need to get this. now. go on, click below and buy yourself one.

£3.75 from the e.l.f website



No comments:

Post a Comment