Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Current Favourite Lip Combo

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Current Favourite Lip Combo





when it comes to lip colours, i stick to what i know - orange and coral galore! i feel like these are the only colours which truly suit me for everyday wear, so i recently picked up these two latest additions to my lip collection in Superdrug's recent 3 for 2 offer. 
lip butters are one of the beauty bloggersphere hypes that i didn't jump on straight away, and i was actually torn between this Revlon one and the Maybelline version, but went for Revlon as it was a little more subtle to make it suitable for everyday wear. i picked up the shade 027 - Juicy Papaya, and i'll definitely be heading back to the Revlon counter soon so snap up some more shades. the lip butter is super nourishing and moisturising, and doesn't leave my lips feeling at all dry. it also has the perfect amount of pigmentation for my liking - it adds a slick of colour without being a little too much. 
now i thought i loved this product enough, but when i swatched L'Oreal's Glam Shine Stain Splash in 200 - Princess over the top, i think i found my all time favourite lip combination. the smell of this gloss is gorgeous - so fruity, and a nightmare to resist licking off my lips straight away. it's super pigmented too for wearing by itself, and looks as though it could be a lipstick. the shape of the wand on this is something i love too, i just don't know why - the heart shape somehow makes application so much better and i have no idea how!?

so there we have it, my new favourite lip combo. what shades of Revlon lip butters would anyone recommend, as i'll definitely be adding more to my collection in the near future?



3 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for the Liebster award!Well done! check out my blog for details: http://sophiessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog and great post! This combination looks lovely!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Revlon lip butters - from what I can see this combo looks great!
    Lovely post!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete