Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Garment Review - New Look Stars and Stripes Vest

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Garment Review - New Look Stars and Stripes Vest

Last one, and this is New Look again, but in their standard range.
I have barely any patterned vests, so this summer is my mission to build up a decent collection, and fell in love with this in New Look when I saw it. With student disount I think this is a reasonable amount for a vest on the high street. Its loose fitting under the arms which I love and the simple colours make it great for jeans! It's nice and thin for the summer months and has an almost marl appearance to it. It comes in sizes 6-18, which is what I love about New Look, they must have one of the biggest size ranges on the high street aswell as their plus size range. It's not tight, so is brilliant for the warmer weather that I want it for, but I have been wearing it this week while it's been a bit nippier with a cropped leather jacket. Like the tye dye top, I don't think it needs much accessorising, but have teamed up a few simple bits in my photos. I also felt a bit patriotic as I bought it in the jubilee (I know it's the complete wrong country, but it's red, white and blue, so it counts). So here's some styling! 

BEFORE

 AFTER

Again, a casual everyday look here, with my trusty leather jacket! 

Leather Jacket - New Look past season
Pumps - Primark current stock
Necklace and Bangle - Bijoux past season

This is really simple, but I don't think the top needed all that much with it. 

For nails, I don't have the colours I'd want for this, but Barry M Cobalt would match the blue brilliantly and any shade of bright red too! 
I personally used these shades - the pale on all nails, with a navy accent nail
2true Glossywear Nail Polish in Shade 48 and 2true Fast Dry Colour Quick Nail Polish in Shade 10! 

Enjoy
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment