Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: matalan bikini review.

Thursday 28 June 2012

matalan bikini review.

Another recent arrival from my internet haul. We've finally got round to booking a holiday, so it was only right to buy a bikini to celebrate the occasion. I settles on this beauty from Matalan, which I also own in white from last summers collection.

This is just £11 from Matalan and available in Sizes 8-20.

Now I've been quite brave and taken a bikini shot to go with this post, which is not me at all, but it'd be unfair to review this without one, so no judging my pale, hideous skin.


There's just one negative I've found, and this is that the plastic shaping piece between the bust really sticks out at the bottom, which I think is quite evident in this picture. It's almost as though it's cut too deep and pulling it down. Luckily this doesn't affect the overall fit of the bikini, so I'll be able to live with it. The bottoms are some of the comfiest I own and lovely and snug which is a must for a bikini to avoid any embarrasing wardrobe malfunctions. This probably isn't practical for actual swimming, but I'm not much of a swimmer so this will do lovely in my attempt to get a tan. I've got the bottoms in an 8, and the top in a 10, which fits perfectly on me and makes it a lot easier for me to find a bikini as 8's that fit on the bottom tend to not fit my top! 

Matalan have some really stunning, fashionable bikinis in their collection, and I know not many people will think of looking there, but it's definitely worth a quick look! 

Enjoy
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment