Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Nail Polish Swatch - Blue Cross Beaut Pop Rocks Nail Enamel in 'With The Band'

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Nail Polish Swatch - Blue Cross Beaut Pop Rocks Nail Enamel in 'With The Band'

Just a quick review on my latest nail polish purchase

Blue Cross Beaut Pop Rocks Nail Enamel in 'With The Band' - Available from www.iazua.com for £1.49. I purchased mine from Ebay (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/fishingmail/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754) for just 59p + 80p postage, so £1.39 in total.

It has a very slight pink undertone with small and large iridescent glitter in it. In these swatches I have started with just one layer on my thumb, and added a layer for every finger, reaching 5 layers on my little finger. 

As you can see, even with 5 layers, it hasn't quite achieved a matte effect, but makes a nice change to just a clear glitter. And for being so cheap, you can't complain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment