Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // MUA Brush-On Concealer Pen

Sunday 26 August 2012

Review // MUA Brush-On Concealer Pen





Beauty review time! Expect lots of these on the blog in the near future after making a couple of mini hauls from MUA and e.l.f a few weeks ago whilst they both had some unmissable promotions going on. MUA were offering 25% off plus free shipping, and after hearing so many good reviews about their products I thought I'd give the brand a go.
Unfortunately I can't find this piece online anymore to link you to, and I'm not sure if it's available instore at the moment, but one thing I purchased was the Brush-On Concealer Pen. I went for the lightest shade (1-Radiance) as you can see that I have horrendously pale skin. I'm not usually a wearer of concealer and just tend to dab a little extra foundation around blemishes or darker areas, but for less than £2 I thought I'd give it a go. 
Initially it looks like quite a poor shade match, but once it's been blended in to the skin it does actually match my skin tone quite well. It does have quite a thick consistency which does make you feel as though you're getting good coverage, but can look a little cakey if you apply too much aswell as your foundation. The brush does tend to get a little clogged up so I would recommend giving it a good clean after use, which I know is time consuming, but you can't complain for such a bargain product. 
The brush applicator is a bonus too - it saves you depositing too much product onto the skin and instantly starts blending on application!
If you're looking for a cheap concealer, then this is definitely one of the products for you!

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I love MUA products! :) Great review

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key features include the ability to retweet, follow, unfollow friends,
    send direct messages, manage multiple Twitter
    accounts and so much more. 5, the Windows
    Marketplace is preloaded onto the phone allowing the ability to download apps from the phone itself without having to log onto a computer
    to download them. Over-all, machinima is expected to carry on growing within its acceptance.


    Here is my page :: Top 20 Music Weekly

    ReplyDelete