Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit Ooh La Lift

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Review // Benefit Ooh La Lift





'This legendary under-eye brightening boost is like an instant eyelift! Contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes. This delicate pink balm can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.'

Carrying on The Big 10 in this post with Ooh La Lift; saying it will instantly brighten the area around your eyes to give them a boost!
I tend to have quite a dark are around my eyes, so something that promises to brighten these areas is something that I'm willing to try. Prior to Ooh La Lift, I was using High Beam around my eye area and this was brightening the area, but adding a bit of a sheen to the area, something I didn't notice until I started using this product. I much prefer this, mainly due to it's thicker consistency and more opaque look - even though it has light-catching pigments, it's much less shimmery than High Beam. 
This is definitely a product that I would consider re-buying. I can't stand having dull looking areas on my face that really stand out and this has got rid of this problem for me. 

Does anyone have any other products that they use for brightening dark areas?

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I need something to take away these dark circles under my eyes. I am always up super late out with friends or working!
    You have a fantastic blog, maybe check out mine?
    xxx
    http://www.thepartychief.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete