Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Winter Warmers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Winter Warmers

H&M - £14.99


H&M - £14.99


Primark - £6 (11-12 out the boys section *eh-hem*)

£10 - Primark

My first bit of Winter shopping has been done! 
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait for the weather to be cold enough so that I can just snuggle up in over-sized jumpers (it's another excuse for shopping, right?!) and I have officially started my 2012 Winter wardrobe. And before anyone disagrees, in my opinion, anytime after September is acceptable jumper weather.
H&M has to be the place for jumpers! The prices are reasonable, the colour choices are endless, and anything oversized and perfect for snuggling is a winner for me! I think I'll end up with half the H&M collection in my Winter wardrobe.
I'm also a sucker for a hoodie - and being the bargain hunter I am, snapped this up in the boys section of Primark for just £6!!
And finally a gilet! I know I'll complain that it won't keep me warm enough, but I really wanted one. So there.

Where does everyone else shop for their winter warmers?

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment