Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: New Nail Products That I'm Far Too Excited For

Thursday 6 September 2012

New Nail Products That I'm Far Too Excited For

So I don't often post twice in a day, but last night I saw two new nail products that would soon be hitting stores that I just had to blog about.

First is from MUA. They're launching a range called 'Nail Constellation' which is a much more affordable version of Ciate's caviar manicures. It comes in 5 shades, costing just £3 each and will be launched on September 26th.

Libra

Gemini

Scorpio

Leo

Pisces

I know I'll definitely be snapping up Libra, Gemini and Pisces. What's everyone elses favourite shades?

The second new product is from Barry M who are releasing a range of Gel Effect polishes and I can't wait to get my hands on them! These are also due for release on September 26th - who else will be hitting their local Suprdrug on this day?! These will retail for £3.99 each.

Blackberry & Grapefruit.

Prickly Pear





I for one, am very, very excited (and glad they all come out around my birthday - hello, birthday spends!)

Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment