Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // MUA 3 in 1 eXtreme Contour Liner

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Review // MUA 3 in 1 eXtreme Contour Liner




bu

Buy me HERE!!

Finally made it to the penultimate post of my MUA haul! Now I'll be honest and say I haven't got round to using this yet, only swatching, so I can't say all that much about this. 
The nib is very chunky, so will be great for bold outlines around your eyes, especially if you're going for a strong, smokey look. I'll definitely use this when I brave the false lashes aswell - my lashes aren't naturally long enough to get away with a thick liner, but once the falsies are in place this will be perfect. 
The angled nib is brilliant for more precise, smooth application aswell - it does glide a lot better across the skin than the general pen-like eyeliner nibs. 
As you can see from the initial swatch on the left of my hand, one layer isn't very opaque, so i think it may need to be applied a couple of times for the desired look, but hopefully this will mean it has some staying power if it's all layered up! 
I'll review again once I've actually got round to using this properly!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment