Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit Bella Bamba

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Review // Benefit Bella Bamba







'Amplify cheekbones and create the illusion of sculpted features with this 3D watermelon blush. Laced with shimmering gold undertones, bella bamba takes eye-popping pretty to the third dimension...you'll never use traditional blush again!''

Last full review from my 'The Big 10' box :( 
And I can't say I'm all that impressed with Bella Bamba. I'm not sure if mine got a little knocked about in the post, but i've found that it's very crumbly and powdery - it flies everywhere when you're trying to get some on the brush. 
You also need to be really careful with application - you need to be very light-handed otherwise you will end up with some very rosy looking cheeks! When applied lightly, it does blend into a lovely, natural rosy glow to the cheeks, but it's very easy to get it wrong! 
I think I'd love this a little more if the powder was more compact, but I do like the opaque look of it! 

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment