Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit Erase Paste

Saturday 3 November 2012

Review // Benefit Erase Paste






'This concentrated, creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step! Targets dark circles, discolouration and imperfections. Three shades with brightening melon undertones to suit every complexion. Comes complete with a fully illustrated, step-by-step lesson and mini-spatula for easy application.'

I've wanted to try some of Benefit's Erase Paste for a while now so when it came in my 'The Big 10' box I was just a little excited. It came in the middle shade, No2, and personally I would have purchased the lighter shade, but I was very eager to try it out. 
Before this, I used e.l.f's cover everything concealer, and to be honest, I can't say that I have a favourite out of the two - I found that they were very similar in shading, consistency, application, coverage, everything...
Once covered by foundation, you wouldn't really know that this was a little darker than what I'd usually go for for my complexion. 
I think if I was to repurchase I would probably choose e.l.f over Benefit as it's the cheaper option for a very similar product. 

What's everyone elses favourite concealer?

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of buying erase paste :)
    I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want <3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd definitely reccomend giving it a try - it has some serious staying power!
      i'm just checking yours out now and shall follow aswell!
      xx

      Delete