Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser

Thursday 7 February 2013

Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser






i picked up this S&G product, just as a general de-clogger that i can use a couple of times a week in between using No Clogs Allowed every Sunday. i am determined to look after my skin more this year so completely ridding my skin of make-up at least 3 times a week should improve my skin no end. i'm not saying i don't remove my makeup everyday, i always use a wipe, but this will help wash every last bit away. you just apply like a general facemask, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then wash it away with the provided cloth. this just leaves my skin feeling really fresh a couple of times a week to try and help prevent clogged pores and breakouts.

if anyone reccomends any particular S&G products i would love to know what they are as this is a brand i really want to try more of!

you can snap this up on the Soap & Glory site or in your local Boots for £10.



7 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I'll have to pick one up :) xx

    robsarellax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely reccomend it, I love giving my skin a little treat with this every now and then! xx

      Delete
    2. I have not tried this have you tried the liz earle cleanser

      Delete
  2. I lovee soap and glory! I use all of their products! You should tryy 'face soap clarity' which is an amazing everyday face scrub! Also for moisturiser try the righteous butter if you haven't already! Its my absolute fave! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people keep mentioning the righteous butter to me, i think i need to start saving my pennies and go on a soap & glory spree! xx

      Delete
  3. peaches and clean is really good i use it every day it 'melts away your make up'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed when I see people only removing their make up with a wipe. Washing your face thoroughly at night followed by a toner and moisturiser will do wonders for the condition of your skin and save you from having to buy expensive "de-cloggers" when it gets really bad. Wipes are fine after a late night but definitely not for regular use!

    ReplyDelete