Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Best Guest Fashion from LFW

Thursday 28 February 2013

Best Guest Fashion from LFW

hello everyone, cheeky second post today to say sorry for being ill and poorly and pooey and negligent. 
i know this is a little late now as LFW is all over (sob!), but it turns out the best looks aren't just on the runway, but on the guests themselves, so i've picked out my best dressed guests from London Fashion Week!

Mollie King

Pixie Lott

Clémence Poésy

Caroline Flack
Lily Melrose
Diana Vickers
Demi Lovato
Alexa Chung
Eleanor Calder
Unknown

Unknown
Suki Waterhouse
which one is your favourite look?









2 comments:

  1. I love all of these outfits! If only I had their wardrobes, and looks - haha!

    I especially love Mollie King, although that could be because of my love for The Saturdays!

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah, i know what you mean, i'm constantly lusting over other peoples wardrobes!

      There's just something about Mollie for me, she always looks flawless! xx

      Delete